sâmbătă, 10 iulie 2010

nudity

Hey shoe lovers,

Today I thought I'd post about one of my favourite trend in the whole wide world: nude shoes. They are so great because they go with anything, they are sexy but in a kind of a tamed way, they are fresh and can give an outfit the so much needed "it" thing. I have tried to gather as many examples as possible to please every kind of tastes:

Asos Taylor Colour Flash Shoe boot
(available here on Asos)
Asos Swirl Strappy Cage Shoe
(here on Asos)Vivienne Westwood Anglomania for Melissa Wax Seal Flat Shoe
(here on Asos) -
these ones combine the rubber trend I spoke to you about yesterday, so you get 2 things out of one
Miu Miu Patent-leather peep-toe pumps
(here on Net-a-porter)
Christian Louboutin Simple 70 leather pumps
(also on Net-a-porter, here)
Lanvin Sunbeam snakeskin pumps
(here on Net-a-porter)
Camilla Skovgaard Collar leather and suede sandals (here on Net-a-porter)
These are for the girls who want to be a little more on the bad side but still keep things nice and simple.
both from Papucei - My Favourite Colour is Ivory (romanian brand)
here on their site

both from Sepala by Mihaela Glavan (romanian brand)
here on her online store

There are some great shoes from Musette, one of my fav romanian shoe designers. Unfortunately, I have no photos to show you, but you can browse the s/s collection here. They have some great nude shoes with color accents or lace print - absolutely adorable!
Hope you enjoy this!

Mirela

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu