duminică, 21 noiembrie 2010

Open Letter to Santa - a „short” list of shoe cravings

Dear Santa,

This year I've been a really good girl and I deserve to be rewarded in some way, don't you think? I made a really tiny list of what I dream of at this moment. It's all shoes, of course. You could bring them all, but I won't mind if you send me at least a couple of them. And just so you know, most of the online shops have free delivery and discounts for Christmas, so hurry up!

 Coca Zaboloteanu, here
Coca Zabolteanu, here
Pixie Shoes, here
 
 Sepala, here, in the archive section

Sepala, here 
 Condur by Alexandru, here

 Lust of Creation, here

  
AloChic Pumps, here

Valentino, here

 Aldo, here

 Asos, here

 Asos, here

 Asos, here

 Finsk, here

 Vivienne Westwood for Melissa, here

Sam Edelman, here

 Dolce Vita, here

 Jeffrey Campbell, here

 Jeffrey Campbell, here

Steve Madden, here

It's not much, right?



What do you think, dear readers, what's your wishlist? Do you like mine?

photo source: cocaza boloteanu, sepala.ro, nastygal.com, asos.com, pixieshoe.ro, alomoda.ro, Condur By Alexandru, Lust of Creation, net-a-porter.com

3 comentarii:

  1. I do like your list! I chose mine: the AloChic pumps, Aldo and Dolce Vita boots. I'm craving for a lace-up pair of boots, but I can't decide which ones I like the most. You help, as usual. :)
    Ada

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. I'm glad I could be of help for you, Ada! Thanks :-)

    I can't decide either on a pair of lace up boots. Zara has some pretty ones too (forgot to include them in the post, will update), but since Asos has free delivery and discounts too, I think I'll give it a try :D

    xx

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. Great selection of shoes:)

    Yes they are:)
    Lots of hugs,
    xx

    RăspundețiȘtergere