marți, 2 octombrie 2012

Bling Bling Shoes in Anna dello Russo at H&M collection

I've raided H&M's showroom today with some business and stumbled upon the accessories collection fashion-maniac Anna dello Russo co-designed for H&M. Let me be clear from the very beginning: I don't like Anna dello Russo. I think she's shallow and superficial and I think her style is just fake. Moreover, I don't like this collection consisting entirely of accessories (necklaces, bracelets, earrings, belts, sunglasses, bags and shoes). Some of them look pretty cheap and tacky. But there's some of them who would look pretty interesting worn in less "busy" outfits, with great tailoring.

However, since the collection will hit stores on Thursday, the 4th of October, I figured you would want to know what to expect and if they're worth it. So, let me tell you about the shoes in Anna dello Russo at H&M collection.

They're the best part of the collection, if you ask me. There's plenty of golden shoes (as sandals, flats and booties), there's some strappy rhinestone sandals, for those who're into flashy footwear, and there's also the thigh-high boots in black leather, for daring and sexual ladies.

AdR at H&M shoes are all made of leather and they're pretty wearable, but only by night, unless you're some kind of celebrity who can get away with almost everything, of course. Plus, golden shoes (metalics) are still in, so it's safe, trend-wise. All in all, they're right for parties and fancy events.

If you're hooked and want to check out or even buy something (though they're all really pricey), you might want to know you'll have to go over to H&M in Baneasa Shopping City. And you might also want to read the "rules", too.




599 lei


699 lei




999 lei


699 lei




Un comentariu: